COVID-19 Precautions: The health and safety of our guests are our number one priority. All of our in-person events will adhere to local and venue-specific precautions and guidelines including, but not limited to social distancing, sanitation, and capacity limitations.
Complimentary Dinner Event at Made Kitchen & Cocktails in Alpharetta, GA
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
A three-course meal featuring your choice of salad, your choice of entrée between Pan Roasted Salmon, Wood Fire Grilled Pork Chop, Wood Fire Grilled Skirt Steak and Brine Roasted Chicken, followed by a dessert.
Made Kitchen & Cocktails
45 Roswell Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009
– Made Kitchen & Cocktails on March 22 at 6:30 p.m.
– Made Kitchen & Cocktails on March 24 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Made Kitchen & Cocktails while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
Meet Your Hosts:
Davey Bales, President & CEO of Bales Financial Group
While on staff with FCA, Davey successfully opened FCA chapters in middle and high schools all over his area. Davey eventually went on to become an Atlanta area director, helping to expand FCA throughout metro Atlanta. Davey then went on to open Bales Financial Group to help individuals and families realize their retirement income goals.
Davey, his wife Amy and their three children reside in Cumming. They are members of Browns Bridge Community Church.
State License Number: GA594587
Mark Anglin, Investment Advisor Representative
Mark Anglin has had a passion for serving others his entire life. He proudly served his country as a member of the United States Army where he began to hone his leadership and servant skills. Building upon his desire to lead and serve, Mark helps others to protect their financial and physical assets through investment advising and insurance. Mark lives in Dawsonville with his wife Briana and their three children; Ty, Taylor, and Madison. He is an avid bass tournament fisherman, loves deer hunting, and especially loves to watch his kids compete in sporting events.
State License Number: GA2760435
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.