Complimentary Event at Fox Valley Tech | D.J. Bordini Center in Appleton, WI
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies to Help Maximize Your Retirement Income
Fox Valley Tech | D.J. Bordini Center
5 N Systems Dr, Appleton, WI 54914
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited and there is no charge to attend.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits? Join us for an informative and interactive event at Fox Valley Tech | D.J. Bordini Center where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security and what may be changing in 2024.¹
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This interactive event combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Steve Truog | Bellue & Associates, Inc.
Steve Truog has been in the financial services industry since 1986 spending most of his time in upper management mentoring teams of advisors. Steve specializes in protecting people and companies from the unexpected. By doing this, he is able to ensure retirement objectives are met under all circumstances.
Prior to 1986, Steve was a high school teacher and football coach. He utilized many of the skills he acquired during this time to help inform and motivate his clients.
Outside of work, Steve stays busy with his wife and nine children of varying ages and coaching different youth sports.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.