Important Webinar for Arkansas Women
Women's Retirement Declassified
Navigating Women's Unique Retirement Needs
Women often face unique and challenging obstacles in retirement, particularly overcoming the retirement income gap. Failing to properly plan for these obstacles could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. Join us for a special webinar to while we discuss important financial topics for women in or nearing retirement.
At this webinar, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How to help overcome the unique and significant challenges that women often face in retirement.
- How to help make the most of what you’ve made and navigate your retirement income accounts including 401(k)s, 403(b)s, IRAs, TSPs, etc.
- How to potentially maximize Social Security income and take advantage of spousal benefits.
- Powerful strategies that may help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Understanding potential risks and costly mistakes that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
WEBINAR DATES & TIMES
– Tuesday, July 25 at 7:30 p.m. CDT – Wednesday, July 26 at 1:00 p.m. CDT – Thursday, July 27 at 7:30 p.m. CDT
– Tuesday, July 25 at 7:30 p.m. CDT
– Wednesday, July 26 at 1:00 p.m. CDT
– Thursday, July 27 at 7:30 p.m. CDT
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Let’s face it: women and men are different in so many ways! Income in retirement can be different too.
More than 68% of Americans are worried they won’t have enough money for retirement¹ and over 78 million Baby Boomers are set to retire in the next decade. In addition, women may face unique retirement challenges that men do not:
- Women are typically paid less over their lifetime.
- Women are living longer than men on average, meaning their retirement income needs to last longer.
- Women have a higher likelihood of living alone in retirement.²
- Women have a tendency to invest more conservatively compared to men, which can lead to less growth of their retirement assets over their lifetime.³
It’s important to know about these challenges, and create a plan designed to combat them, so you can reach your retirement income goals.
Meet Your Host
Linda Stubblefield, CFP©
Financial Advisor & Regional Director of Beacon Retirement Planning Group
Linda Stubblefield is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with 30 years of experience, focusing on the complete financial picture for her clients, whether they are business owners, employees, or retired individuals. She includes a complete evaluation of income needs, cash flow, protections, growth of assets and legacy planning. She works within the family structure to help minimize taxes and maximize benefits and inheritance.
As a specialty focus, Linda has worked with hundreds of women, many of whom found themselves suddenly single, with a new job of financial management thrust upon them in a time of chaos. Within this context, Linda created powerful tools and concepts designed to change the lives of women as they grasp the concepts they need. Her book, Hidden Figures: Seven Numbers Women Must Know for Financial Success and financial coaching program work hand in hand to help bring peace and structure to financial management.
Previously, she has managed branch offices for Morgan Stanley and owned her own financial planning and divorce analysis firm (CDFA®) in Washington and Arizona. She has held a SEC Series 7 registration to advise and sell securities since 1990 and has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 1996.
Recently, Linda moved to Bentonville, Arkansas to be closer to family. She loves the four seasons, hiking and gardening available in her new environment. In addition, she often spends weekends working on multi-media art projects.
AR License #709175
Investment advisory services offered by duly registered individuals through CreativeOne Wealth, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. CreativeOne Wealth, LLC and Beacon Retirement Planning Group are unaffiliated companies.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
We are not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.