Complimentary Event at the Robbins Library in Arlington, MA
Are You Ready for Retirement?
What You Need to Know
700 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476
– Thursday, September 28 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. There is no charge to attend! This event is not sponsored by or affiliated with the Robbins Library.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Robbins Library while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- The Secure Act 2.0 — what is it and how might it impact your retirement savings plan
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.²
- The options and challenges of paying for LTC costs using Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance, self-funded and/or LTC insurance.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Hosted by RetirementAdvisers.net
Presented by Neal Gyles | Insurance Professional
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.