Complimentary Meal & Workshop at Barrett's On The Pike in Bel Air, MD
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Generate Income in Retirement & Avoid Outliving Your Savings
Barrett’s On The Pike
588 Baltimore Pike
Bel Air, MD 21014
– Barrett’s on The Pike on Thursday, May 12 at 6:00 p.m.
– Barrett’s on The Pike on Tuesday, May 17 at 12:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
– Dinner: Classic Caesar Salad, accompanied by your choice of Herb Crusted Chicken, Braised Short Ribs, Grilled Salmon or Cauliflower Risotto, served with Chef’s Vegetable.
– Lunch: Choice of Classic Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken, Short Rib Sandwich or Salmon BLT Wrap, served with Chef’s Vegetable. Fresh Berries Napoleon for dessert!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Barrett’s On The Pike while we discuss important topics for those in or nearing retirement.
What we’ll cover:
- Learn how to properly plan for retirement with rising interest rates, the war in Ukraine and current stock market volatility.
- How the expected passing of the SECURE Act 2.0 may impact your retirement income and tax plan.
- How to implement evidence-based retirement income planning strategies by leveraging the latest technology.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be the most challenging ever to retire.
- Strategies to help protect your assets from rising taxes now regardless of the next tax policy.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Powerful tax strategies that can potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- When to claim Social Security in order to minimize tax consequences and maximize your benefits.
- How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your retirement income plan. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy tailored to your unique needs & situation.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Eric Bowser, ChFEBC®, CRPC®
Chief Retirement Advisor | Safe Harbor Retirement Planners
Mr. Bowser utilizes an investment formula designed to maximize growth potential while minimizing risk. This unique investment strategy helps increase the likelihood of retirees to meet their retirement income needs. Mr. Bowser completed a business degree at the University of South Florida College of Business with a concentration in Finance and Marketing. He has achieved the designations of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) and Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC). Eric enjoys exercising, playing basketball, and golfing. Most of his time is spent with his wonderful wife, Siobhan, and his three intelligent, beautiful, and fun daughters!
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.