Complimentary Dinner Event at Outback Steakhouse in Boise, ID
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Your choice of Sirloin Steak, Chicken on the Barbie, Grilled Salmon or Dinner Salad with your choice of meat.
7189 W Overland Rd,
Boise, ID 83709
– Outback Steakhouse on November 29 at 6:00 p.m. – Outback Steakhouse on November 30 at 6:00 p.m.
– Outback Steakhouse on November 29 at 6:00 p.m.
– Outback Steakhouse on November 30 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Outback Steakhouse while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Owen Tennyson, The Tennyson Group
Owen believes that at the center of a successful retirement is a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy. This strategy must be tailor-made to fit each client and everyone’s unique needs and visions of the future. Each of his clients is given watchful attention, monitoring their progress and adjusting, as necessary, for an always-changing economic climate.
Owen is currently working to help the children in Don Juan, Ecuador. Currently, with the assistance of a partner, he is working toward opening a non-profit in Ecuador to assist more children with education and needs. In his free time, Owen enjoys golfing and fishing with his kids, as well as camping, hunting, and hiking in the mountains.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.