Complimentary Event at Grace's Steak & Seafood Restaurant in Bowie, MD
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Grace’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant
10531 Martin Luther King Jr Hwy #300
Bowie, MD 20720
Date & Time:
– Tuesday, January 23 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. There is no charge to attend!
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to help you reduce one of the biggest concerns of many Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.²
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Gwendolyn Hutchison Solomon | CEO & President of Equity Financial Services
After graduation, she relocated to the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, where she began working with Blue Cross Blue Shield as a medial translator, a position she held for approximately ten years. After leaving Care First/BCBS, she embarked on a new career path in the airline industry as a flight attendant. She also began her career in the financial service industry, where she has received many accolades over the years.
Gwen is a highly competent executive who is keen on detail and customer service. She is currently the CEO and President of Equity Financial Services Group, LLC. She has been in the financial services field for 20+ years. While working as a team at Equity Financial Services over the past two decades, she secured licenses in a number of states and developed a team of over 30 financial professionals. Today, she continues to serve a large number of clients, assisting them with their insurance and retirement income needs. She is continuing her education in the insurance arena to further her knowledge and understand the scope of the industry. Gwen contributes her success to her faith, hard work, and family values.
In Gwen’s leisure time she enjoys reading, politics, and spending quality time with her friends and family.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. We are not affiliated with any government agency. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.