Complimentary Lunch or Dinner Event at Olive Garden in Boynton Beach, FL
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Your choice of Herb-Grilled Salmon served with parmesan garlic broccoli or Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with grilled chicken.
1001 N Congress Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
– Olive Garden on June 5 at 11:30 a.m. – Olive Garden on June 5 at 6:30 p.m.
– Olive Garden on June 5 at 11:30 a.m.
– Olive Garden on June 5 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Olive Garden while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Robert Butmankiewicz, Safety 1st Financial Group
Rob Butmankiewicz was raised in Brooklyn, New York, and has lived in South Florida for 26 years. Rob is the proud father of three daughters: Faith (13), Milana (11) and Alysia (8). As a provider of retirement income strategies, Rob shows his clients ways they can protect and grow their retirement savings without market risk. He knows not every product will be right for every person. That’s why he takes the time to help make the correct kind of plan for people based on their individual risk tolerance.
Rob is very proud to be an approved member of the National Ethics Association. He believes that honesty, integrity, and the truth are more important than anything, and he established SAFETY 1st Financial Group to help his clients eliminate as much confusion as possible in planning for their retirement future. SAFETY 1st Financial Group and Rob Butmankiewicz are diligent in helping their customers achieve their long-term financial objectives through insurance products. Rob believes everyone should have someone with honesty, integrity, and a commitment to help make things simpler and less complicated.
Rob is active within the community. He is involved with fundraising events for Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade public schools, where he helps teachers raise money for charitable events, give-back nights, and assist those in need.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.