Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
You and a guest are cordially invited to join us for a complimentary meal and a special presentation at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Coral Springs, FL on Monday, April 11 at 7:00 p.m. Register below!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement, reduce taxes and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement in the next 5 to 10 years. Seating is limited. Register now!
What we’ll cover:
- Recent changes to tax laws and Social Security that may affect your retirement income.
- How to make the most of what you’ve made and navigate your retirement income outlook.
- What Cryptocurrency is and why so many pre-retirees and retirees are asking about it.
- Planning techniques to get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- Strategies that can help you reduce your taxes and get closer to a potentially tax-free retirement.
- Strategies to grow your assets and protect your portfolio against stock market volatility.
- Developing a customized retirement income plan for you and your family.
- Longevity & inflation – how to potentially avoid outliving your retirement savings dollars.
- Strategies that may generate a guaranteed stream of income in retirement while minimizing tax exposure.
- Understanding RMDs & retirement income planning in today’s economy.
- Understanding the potential risks in retirement and how to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
This event is meant for FL primary residences only.
Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Venue: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Address: 4473 Lyons Rd, Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Tossed or Caesar salad, accompanied by your choice of Churrasco Grilled Steak, Bourbon Lacquered BBQ Pork Chop or Red Wine Braised Short Ribs.
Registration Closes In:
This Complimentary, Gourmet Meal & Presentation Will Show You:
Meet Your Host
Robert Butmankiewicz, Safety 1st Financial Group
As a provider of retirement income strategies, Rob shows his clients ways they can protect and grow their retirement savings without market risk. He knows not every product will be right for every person. That’s why he takes the time to help make the correct kind of plan for people based on their individual risk tolerance.
Rob is very proud to be an approved member of the National Ethics Association. He believes that honesty, integrity, and the truth are more important than anything, and he established SAFETY 1st Financial Group to help his clients eliminate as much confusion as possible in planning for their retirement future.
SAFETY 1st Financial Group and Rob Butmankiewicz are diligent in helping their customers achieve their long-term financial objectives through insurance products. Rob believes everyone should have someone with honesty, integrity, and a commitment to help make things simpler and less complicated.
Rob is active within the community. He is involved with fundraising events for Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade public schools, where he helps teachers raise money for charitable events, give-back nights, and assist those in need.
This event is not for insurance agents or other financial professionals not affiliated with SAFETY 1st Financial Group.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.