Complimentary Event at Pikes Peak Library District - East Library in Colorado Springs, CO
Hosted by an Independent Financial Consultant with City Center Financial, LLC
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
*This event is sponsored by an independent financial consultant with City Center Financial, LLC and IS NOT affiliated with or sponsored by the Pikes Peak Library District in any way, shape or form.
Pikes Peak Library District – East Library
5550 N Union Blvd,
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
– Pikes Peak Library District – East Library
on November 2 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. There is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Pikes Peak Library District – East Library while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps you can take to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Frank Endris, RFC®, ChFEBC®, NSSA®, City Center Financial
Frank was at one time with the 16th largest U.S. Broker Dealer and V.P. of an award-winning Colorado-based wealth strategies and research firm. Frank brings these experiences to City Center Advisors, LLC. He continues to use his ever-expanding expertise to help people achieve peace of mind amid life’s financial uncertainties, both during the working years and retirement.
Frank’s favorite role has been as a fiduciary. He feels there is no greater privilege than to uphold the financial best interests of his clients. It is this highest standard of care that led him to create City Center Advisors, LLC an independent Registered Investment Advisory firm in 2015.
Frank maintains fiduciary responsibility as an Investment Advisor. Additionally, he is certified by both the NSSA® as a National Social Security Advisor and the ChFEBC® as a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant. He has also earned the Series 66 license as well as life and health.
Beyond his career, Frank relishes Colorado living with his wife and four children. They enjoy slopes, trails, scenic byways, dirt roads, and campsites. Together they are committed to community, church, friendships, and family.
*This event is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pikes Peak Library District.