Complimentary Workshop at Lumpkin County Community Center in Dahlonega, GA
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Lumpkin County Community Center
365 Riley Rd, Dahlonega, GA 30533
– Thursday, March 16 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Lumpkin County Community Center while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Mark Anglin | Senior Partner at Bales Financial Group
Mark Anglin has had a passion for serving others his entire life. Mark proudly served his country as a member of the United States Army where he began to hone his leadership and servant skills. Building upon his desire to lead and serve, Mark earned a BS Degree in Integrated Leadership Studies at Central Michigan University.
Over the past 12 years Mark developed a passion for coaching youth basketball in the Dawson and Forsyth communities. Witnessing the positive changes in so many young athletes, Mark felt led to start a career in which he could help people protect their physical and retirement income assets through the platform provided by insurance.
Mark lives in Dawsonville with his wife Briana and their three children; Ty, Taylor, and Madison. He is an avid bass tournament fisherman, loves deer hunting, and especially loves to watch his kids compete in sporting events.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Retirement Wealth Advisors, Inc. (RWA) an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Bales Financial Group and RWA are not affiliated.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.