Complimentary Dinner Event at Luigi di Roma in Deerfield Beach, FL
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Luigi di Roma
718 S Federal Hwy
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
– Luigi’s on August 9 at 6:30 p.m.
– Luigi’s on August 9 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
A three-course meal featuring a Mixed Green Salad, your choice of entrée between the Filet, Pan Seared Salmon and Organic Chicken Breast, followed by a dessert.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Luigi di Roma while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Robert Butmankiewicz, Safety 1st Financial Group
As a provider of retirement income strategies, Rob shows his clients ways they can protect and grow their retirement savings without market risk. He knows not every product will be right for every person. That’s why he takes the time to help make the correct kind of plan for people based on their individual risk tolerance.
Rob is very proud to be an approved member of the National Ethics Association. He believes that honesty, integrity, and the truth are more important than anything, and he established SAFETY 1st Financial Group to help his clients eliminate as much confusion as possible in planning for their retirement future.
SAFETY 1st Financial Group and Rob Butmankiewicz are diligent in helping their customers achieve their long-term financial objectives through insurance products. Rob believes everyone should have someone with honesty, integrity, and a commitment to help make things simpler and less complicated.
Rob is active within the community. He is involved with fundraising events for Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade public schools, where he helps teachers raise money for charitable events, give-back nights, and assist those in need.
This event is not for insurance agents or other financial professionals not affiliated with SAFETY 1st Financial Group.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.