Complimentary Dinner Event at Fallston Barrel House in Fallston, MD
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Fallston Barrel House
2403 Belair Rd.
Fallston, MD 21047
– Wednesday, June 15 at 6:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, June 21 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Enjoy an entrée of your choice:
Fallston Chicken – served with mashed potatoes, spinach, and side salad
Swordfish – served with rice, asparagus, and side salad
NY Strip Steak – served with mashed potatoes, asparagus, and side salad
Baked Ziti – served with marinara, vegetables, and side salad
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Fallston Barrel House while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Learn how to properly plan for retirement with rising interest rates, the war in Ukraine and current stock market volatility.
- How the expected passing of the SECURE Act 2.0 may impact your retirement income and tax plan.
- How to implement evidence-based retirement income planning strategies by leveraging the latest technology.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be the most challenging ever to retire.
- Strategies to help protect your assets from rising taxes now regardless of the next tax policy.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Powerful tax strategies that can potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- When to claim Social Security in order to minimize tax consequences and maximize your benefits.
- How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your retirement income plan. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy tailored to your unique needs & situation.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Henry C. Godfrey
Vice President | Safe Harbor Retirement Planners
Henry C. Godfrey is Vice President of marketing and new client acquisition and has been with Safe Harbor Asset Management Services for over 16 years. He is currently registered as an Investment Advisor of Safe Harbor AMS. He retains Series 65 securities license along with his insurance and annuity licenses.
Mr. Godfrey graduated in 1987 from the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business at the University of Richmond, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Economics. After college he worked for Mark Trece, Inc. for 16 years obtaining the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In 2005, he took a position as a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch until December of 2008.
He is the proud father of his 18-year-old son, Aric. He enjoys boating, skiing, flying, and scuba diving. He was formerly the Chairman of the Board and was an active member of the American Red Cross in Harford County. He has been an active member of the Harford County Chamber of Commerce for over 20 years. He is treasurer for his Freemason Lodge Amicable St Johns Lodge #25
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.