Complimentary Lunch Event at Basta Pasta - Fallston in Fallston, MD
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Salad and breadsticks paired with your choice of the Braised and Blue Panini, Blackened Chicken and Shrimp, Shrimp and Scallop Luciano or Tortellini Pesto entrée.
Basta Pasta – Fallston
2745 Fallston Rd
Fallston, MD 21047
– Basta Pasta – Fallston on Wednesday, May 17 at 12:00 p.m.
– Basta Pasta – Fallston on Tuesday, May 23 at 12:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Basta Pasta – Fallston while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Henry Godfrey, Vice President | Safe Harbor Retirement Planners
Henry C. Godfrey is Vice President of marketing and new client acquisition for Safe Harbor Asset Management Services. He is currently registered as an Investment Advisor of Safe Harbor AMS. He retains Series 65 securities license along with his insurance and annuity licenses.
Mr. Godfrey graduated in 1987 from the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business at the University of Richmond, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Economics. After college he worked for Mark Trece, Inc. for 16 years obtaining the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In 2005, he took a position as a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch until December of 2008. He has been with Safe Harbor Retirement Planners for 17 years.
He is the proud father of his 19-year-old son, Aric. He enjoys boating, skiing, flying, and scuba diving. He was formerly the Chairman of the Board and was an active member of the American Red Cross in Harford County. He has been an active member of the Harford County Chamber of Commerce for over 20 years. He is treasurer for his Freemason Lodge Amicable St Johns Lodge #25.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.