Complimentary Workshop at Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC
The Basics You Need to Know to Maximize Your Benefits
Special directions: Please enter campus via the main entrance, where a security guard will give you directions to Clark Hall. This workshop will take place in Classroom 128 of Clark Hall. Parking can be found directly in front of the building.
5400 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC 28311
– Methodist University on November 15 at 6:00 p.m. – Methodist University on November 17 at 6:00 p.m.
– Methodist University on November 15 at 6:00 p.m.
– Methodist University on November 17 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize your taxes? Join us for a special workshop at Methodist University where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security¹ and taxes² and what may be changing in 2022.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how you may be able to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- How you may be able to create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Common filing mistakes and ways to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave large sums of money on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Desmond Taylor, M.S. Finance, CLC Financial Services
Desmond loves seeing people happy with the work he does. This motivates him to be precise and careful, helping to ensure the client understands all the moving parts of their holistic, generational wealth strategy.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.