Important Webinar for FL Baby Boomers
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Strategies To Maximize Your Income & Reduce Your Taxation in Retirement
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. Join us for a special webinar to learn timely strategies to help ensure you don’t make any costly, irreversible mistakes!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits and reduce taxation? Join us for a special, live webinar where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new and changing for Social Security¹ and taxes² in 2024.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- How you can create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
WEBINAR DATES & TIMES
– Tuesday, January 23 at 6:00 p.m. EST – Wednesday, January 24 at 6:30 p.m. EST
– Tuesday, January 23 at 6:00 p.m. EST
– Wednesday, January 24 at 6:30 p.m. EST
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive specific information about your personal options to help you decide the best time to take Social Security benefits.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By Up To 57%²
Registered Representative & Owner of Fulcrum Wealth Systems
Mr. McDermott’s business experience goes back over 35 years. He started his career working with American small businesses by helping them with benefits for their families and employees. In 9 short months, he was asked to take over a fledgling regional office in N.C.. He quickly turned it around to be one of the top regions in the U.S. He went independent 5 years later in order to offer a wider array of benefits.
In 1997 he was able to focus more on financial and insurance services for those getting ready to retire and in retirement. His practice grew to a national firm training and mentoring over 4,000 financial professionals from all over the US. To complement the services of his many clients and professionals from around the country, he developed a suite of software packages that help illustrate and track financial products for his clients and other financial professionals.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.