Complimentary Dinner Event at Vandiver Inn in Havre de Grace, MD
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
We All Deserve A Retirement We Can Be Confident In
Do you have a plan to ensure you won’t outlive your retirement income or pay more than your fair share to the IRS? With NEW legislation that may increase tax rates, a growing national debt, market volatility and future uncertainty around Social Security benefits, there are a lot of unknowns and risks in retirement to consider. Is your existing strategy strong enough to survive?
Join us for a complimentary meal and enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help preserve your assets, maximize your retirement income, reduce market risk and lower your taxes.
301 S. Union Ave., Havre de Grace, MD 21078
– Tuesday, July 12 at 12:00 p.m.
– Thursday, July 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Enjoy a Spring & Summer salad with your choice of entrée featuring Herb Rubbed Angus Flat Iron Grilled Steak or Lobster/Crab Mac & Cheese finished with a mini dessert bar.
Enjoy your choice of entrée featuring Pot Roast with a French Twist or Tuscan Shrimp with Party Salad, Roasted Asparagus, and Rice Pilaf finished with Cheesecake.
What we’ll cover:
- Learn how to properly plan for retirement with rising interest rates, the war in Ukraine and current stock market volatility.
- How the expected passing of the SECURE Act 2.0 may impact your retirement income and tax plan.
- How to implement evidence-based retirement income planning strategies by leveraging the latest technology.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be the most challenging ever to retire.
- Strategies to help protect your assets from rising taxes now regardless of the next tax policy.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Powerful tax strategies that can potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- When to claim Social Security in order to minimize tax consequences and maximize your benefits.
- How to plan for and incorporate RMDs into your retirement income plan. Hint: the SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax strategy tailored to your unique needs & situation.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you can avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
A simple, 3-step process showing how you may be able to improve retirement success, lower your tax bill and determine when you’ll be ready for retirement.
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Medical expenses represent
67% of all personal
bankruptcies in retirement.¹
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. Think about it: A couple that turned 65 in 2020 can expect to pay $295,000 out-of-pocket on health care costs in retirement. That projection doesn’t even include long-term care costs, which could potentially cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is your retirement income healthy enough to withstand these expenses?
Eric Bowser, ChFEBC®, CRPC®
Chief Retirement Advisor | Safe Harbor Retirement Planners
Mr. Bowser utilizes an investment formula designed to maximize growth potential while minimizing risk. This unique investment strategy helps increase the likelihood of retirees to meet their retirement income needs. Mr. Bowser completed a business degree at the University of South Florida College of Business with a concentration in Finance and Marketing. He has achieved the designations of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) and Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC). Eric enjoys exercising, playing basketball, and golfing. Most of his time is spent with his wonderful wife, Siobhan, and his three intelligent, beautiful, and fun daughters!
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.