Complimentary Dinner Event at Crow River Golf Club in Hutchinson, MN
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Dinner will include a chicken entrée served
with a garden salad and bread.
Crow River Golf Club
915 Colorado St. NW
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Open to the General Public
– Crow River Golf Club on June 9 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Crow River Golf Club while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Kevin Bright, Registered Representation
Kevin joined Gentz Financial in January of 2022. He grew up in Lakeville, Minnesota, where he was heavily involved in both wrestling and football. After graduating high school, Kevin attended Minnesota State University-Mankato, where he earned a bachelor’s in corporate Finance with an accounting minor.
A year after working in the wholesale lumber industry, Kevin realized his passion was to assist individuals and families with planning for their futures. Kevin began his career in the financial services industry at Allianz Life in 2016, wholesaling fixed indexed annuities. Kevin quickly moved from taking inbound calls to managing some of the top advisor relationships in the industry. This position provided him the opportunity to work closely with Nyles Gentz and Gentz Financial Services.
Kevin is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism while working with the individuals and families Gentz Financial serves.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.