Complimentary Event at UCI – Division of Continuing Education in Irvine, CA
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
UCI – Division of Continuing Education
510 E Peltason Dr, Irvine, CA 92697
– Monday, July 31 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– Thursday, August 3 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at UCI – Division of Continuing Education while we discuss important topics for those in or nearing retirement.
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps you can take to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This event combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Rola Hajeb, author of the informative, industry-leading book “Blind Sided: Facing the Financial Realities of Traditional Retirement.”
*Attendees will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary copy of Rola’s book after the event.
Managing Director & Principal of Emerald Blue Advisors
Author of "Blind Sided: Facing the Financial Realities of Traditional Retirement"
Ethical in her practices and processes, Rola is driven to constantly improve. Founding Emerald Blue Advisors was her way of helping individuals and families preserve, protect and grow their wealth.
Rola was awarded American Express’ Mercury Award in 1998 and is a six-time recipient of the Award of Excellence from the Woman’s Mentoring Agent Network (WOMAN). She has also received a multitude of other awards from various organizations. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology from the University of Utah and earned her Master of Business Administration from Westminster College.
Outside of the office, Rola enjoys being outdoors hiking, as well as spending quality time with family and friends.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.