Complimentary On-Demand Webinar for FL Residents
The Value of Income Planning®: A Process for Retirement Preparedness
Gain Control of Your Retirement
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Failing to plan could leave you unprepared and leave your retirement income vulnerable to unexpected costs, market volatility and excess taxation. Join us for an informative, on-demand webinar to discover important topics you need to consider when planning for retirement.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire, and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.²
- Ways to structure your sequence of returns to help ensure you aren’t leaving money on the table.
- Planning for increased life expectancy and a change in your consumer spending habits once you are retired.
- How to create a formal retirement income plan that helps you feel more confident in your retirement security.
- And MUCH more!
OFFER ENDS IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Valuable instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Medical expenses represent
67% of all personal
bankruptcies in retirement.³
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. Think about it: A typical 65-year-old retired couple in 2023 faces an estimated $315,000 in subsequent healthcare costs.⁴ That projection doesn’t even include long-term care costs, which could potentially cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is your retirement income healthy enough to withstand these expenses?
D.S. Drelich & Associates
Are you financially prepared for your future? I may be able to help. I attend to the details of your financial life as it moves forward, and I’m committed to helping you succeed.
Every day I work with individuals just like you — helping prepare families and businesses for financial success now and in the future.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
• Bachelor of Arts, Oral Roberts University
• Graduated Rhema Bible Training Center
• Faith and Family
• Active Lifestyle (surfing, mountain biking, golf, hunting)
• Volunteer at local churches
Jeremy covers some of the fields of the Financial Industry and appreciates the importance of each aspect. “All options are kept in mind” as the team at D.S. Drelich & Associates help create comprehensive, lifetime financial plans for clients.
The services from D.S. Drelich & Associates include:
Financial Planning, Retirement Plans, 401K Planning, College Plans, Estate Plans, Life Insurance, Advisory Programs, IRA’s, Annuities, Long-Term Care, Mutual Funds, Comp Plans, Group Insurance, Disability
D.S. Drelich & Associates
7077 Bonneval Rd, Suite 390
Jacksonville, FL 32216
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.