Complimentary Dinner Event at The Downtown Bistro in Lancaster, OH
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
The Downtown Bistro
123 N Broad St
Lancaster, OH 43130
– Downtown Bistro on December 6 at 6:30 p.m.
– Downtown Bistro on December 6 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at The Downtown Bistro while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Matthew Jehn, Royal Oak Financial Group
Matt Jehn, CFP is the principle at Royal Oak Financial Group, providing a strategies of professional accounting, insurance, tax minimization and wealth management services to small businesses and individuals in central Ohio.
Matt has a Bachelor’s Degree in family financial planning from The Ohio State University and holds a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Years of experience in retirement income planning, insurance, tax minimization and business financial needs has given him a keen understanding of what each client wants. His approach to every client is a personal one, focusing on the individual and unique needs of the person or business. To Matt, listening to what the client has to say and giving solid information on his or her options – and what the numbers behind those options mean – is key to building a good relationship.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.