Complimentary Workshop at Leominster City Hall Auditorium in Leominster, MA
Are You Ready for Retirement?
What You Need to Know
Leominster City Hall Auditorium
25 West Street, Leominster, MA 0-1453
– Monday, May 8 at 2:00 p.m.
This event is not sponsored by or affiliated with the Leominster City Hall Auditorium .
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Leominster City Hall Auditorium while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- The Secure Act 2.0 — what is it and how might it impact your retirement savings plan
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.²
- The options and challenges of paying for LTC costs using Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance, self-funded and/or LTC insurance.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Alissa Duval | Retirement Advisers
I have been in the insurance and annuity/retirement business since 2021. In 2019, my family experienced a very tough situation, which many others in our community also experience. When my great-grandmother was admitted to a nursing home, she didn’t have any retirement plan in place and she inevitably needed Long-Term Care.
Due to the extreme cost of Long-Term Care, my family had no other choice but to rely on fundraisers and church to help. My great-grandmother, and others in my family, haven’t planned adequately for retirement. I believe that is mainly due to a lack of information available to the public on the subject.
This particular situation is why I received my Health & Life license. I have devoted my career to providing retirement information to others on the pro’s and con’s, do’s and don’ts for surviving retirement and preparing for Long-Term Care. If I can help provide someone with strategies that can help them navigate and thrive during retirement, I feel I will have achieved great success and fulfillment in my life.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.