Complimentary Workshop at Lone Tree Library in Lone Tree, CO
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Strategies To Maximize Your Income & Reduce Your Taxation in Retirement
Lone Tree Library
10055 Library Wy, Lone Tree, CO 80124
– Lone Tree Library on April 18 at 6:00 p.m. – Lone Tree Library on April 25 at 10:00 a.m.
– Lone Tree Library on April 18 at 6:00 p.m.
– Lone Tree Library on April 25 at 10:00 a.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize your taxes? Join us for a special workshop at Lone Tree Library where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security¹ and taxes² and what may be changing in 2023.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- How you can create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits & minimize your taxation in retirement?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Erik Bowman, Wealth Advisor & Owner of Bowman Financial Strategies
Erik is an accomplished public speaker delivering numerous workshops per year since 2012 focusing on pension planning, Social Security filing and tax-efficient distribution strategies during retirement. He has presented to over 1,000 attendees and believes providing this valuable information to the community is an obligation—one he gladly continues today.
In his continuing effort to help people learn about the complexities and strategies associated with retirement, Erik hosts the Uncommon Cents podcast, a podcast dealing with essential topics relating to retirement planning. Erik is an avid guitar player enjoys playing lead guitar at his church, plays pickle ball, mountain bikes, golfs and enjoys travel with his wife and family.
Erik graduated from the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and earned Distinguished Military Graduate for his class. Erik served six years of active duty in the U.S. Army, first as a combat medic from 1986-1989 in West Germany. While there, and one of Erik’s most memorable moments in life, he provided lifesaving CPR to a four-year-old boy. For this, the U.S. Army awarded him the Army Commendation Medal and inducted him into the 7th Corps Hall of Dragoons. Erik then received his Army commission in 1995 from the University of Colorado, Army ROTC program as a Second Lieutenant and served as an Armor Officer until December 1998 at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
Erik is married to his beautiful wife of more than 25 years, Heidi. They have four children and live in Castle Pines, CO.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.