Complimentary Presentation at Copper Sky Recreational Complex in Maricopa, AZ
Estate Planning Declassified: Preserve What Matters to You
Strategies for Estate Planning, Preservation & Retirement Income
*This event is not sponsored by or affiliated with Copper Sky Recreational Complex or the City of Maricopa.
Copper Sky Recreational Complex
44345 M.L.K. Jr. Blvd, Maricopa, AZ 85138
– Copper Sky Recreation Complex on Jan. 9 at 6:00 p.m.
– Copper Sky Recreation Complex on Jan. 11 at 11:30 a.m.
Seating is limited. There is no charge to attend!
Join us for a special presentation at Copper Sky Recreational Complex while we discuss how to preserve your estate and your family.
What we’ll cover:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills and trusts.
- Reducing tax exposure when transferring assets to heirs.
- How to plan your estate to help ensure it passes on to your loved ones most efficiently.
- How proposed tax changes may impact your estate.¹
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
- Preserving your assets against potential risks such as children’s debt, changing tax laws, divorce and disability.
- Identifying the documents needed to preserve your estate.
- Establishing a power of attorney and why it could be important.
- Strategies to help preserve heirs from blowing their inheritance.
- Leveraging dollars for planned charitable giving.
- Why putting property in your children’s names may be a mistake.
- Developing a plan to pay for nursing home expenses if needed while in retirement.
- And much more!
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from a knowledgeable legal professional, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
67% of Americans
have no estate plan.²
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. Despite more than 50% of Americans thinking that estate planning is at least somewhat important, only 33% have a will or living trust.² When asked why they don’t have a will, 1 out of 3 respondents believe they don’t have enough assets to leave behind.
Licensed Insurance Professional & Founder | Foreman Bay, LLC
Foreman Bay, LLC, is proud to serve the insurance and retirement income planning needs of Scottsdale, Arizona and the surrounding communities. For nearly three decades, Bob Feinholz has had a history of going above and beyond to help meet the unique needs of each client. Whether you are an individual, family, business, pre-retiree or retiree, he can help. What can he do for you?
Attorney At Law | Dynasty Law
Austin Matheny is a founding partner of Dynasty Law. His firm focuses on estate planning and probate, providing services that range from basic planning to litigating contested wills and trusts. Austin was a resident in the city of Maricopa from 2010 to 2016. He retired as a software engineer in the airline industry before transitioning to a career in law.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.