Complimentary Dinner Event at Kennedy's Pub in Marlborough, MA
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Chicken Supreme – boneless chicken breast hand breaded and topped with supreme sauce & potato
California Pasta – chopped tomato, basil & garlic sautéed with whine wine
Steak Tips – charbroiled house marinated sirloin tips & potato
Broiled Haddock – a fresh filet, oven broiled with seasoned cracker crumbs & potato
247 Maple Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
– Kennedy’s Pub on June 14 at 6:00 p.m. – Kennedy’s Pub on June 16 at 6:00 p.m.
– Kennedy’s Pub on June 14 at 6:00 p.m.
– Kennedy’s Pub on June 16 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Kennedy’s Pub while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Greg Lavelle, MBA
Founder | Retirement Advisers
With 25+ years of helping clients with pre- and post-retirement planning, Greg is committed to always putting clients’ needs first to ensure they have a stable, reliable retirement. His comprehensive and process-driven system for wealth accumulation and tax planning allows him to uncover the right strategies for his clients while at the same time, preserving and protecting their wealth and creating a legacy for their families.
Greg prides himself on his expertise in retirement planning, including Social Security, Medicare, long-term care, and income planning, so he can assist clients in mapping out the retirement-income strategy that’s right for them. He is diligent about keeping an open mind and treating every client with dignity and respect.
To best serve his clients, Greg is licensed for life, health, annuities and registered for mutual funds in several states, holds his MBA from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, and has been featured on radio and television because of his subject-matter knowledge. He is also a proud United States Navy veteran.
Outside of work, you can find Greg spending time with his family, running or biking.
Securities offered through CreativeOne Securities, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC. Retirement Advisers and CreativeOne Securities, LLC are not affiliated.
Gregory Lavelle, RetirementAdvisers.net
195 Park Avenue
Worcester, MA 01609
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.