Complimentary Workshop at Middleboro Council on Aging in Middleboro, MA
Are You Ready for Retirement?
What You Need to Know
Middleboro Council on Aging
558 Plymouth St., Middleboro, MA 02346
– Tuesday, April 18 at 2:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend! This event is not sponsored by or affiliated with the Middleboro Council on Aging.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Middleboro Council on Aging while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- The Secure Act 2.0 — what is it and how might it impact your retirement savings plan
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.²
- The options and challenges of paying for LTC costs using Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance, self-funded and/or LTC insurance.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Greg Lavelle, MBA, Founder | Retirement Advisers
With 25+ years of helping clients with pre- and post-retirement planning, Greg is committed to always putting clients’ needs first to ensure they have a stable, reliable retirement. His comprehensive and process-driven system for wealth accumulation and tax planning allows him to uncover the right strategies for his clients while at the same time, preserving and protecting their wealth and creating a legacy for their families.
Greg prides himself on his expertise in retirement planning, including Social Security, Medicare, long-term care, and income planning, so he can assist clients in mapping out the retirement-income strategy that’s right for them. He is diligent about keeping an open mind and treating every client with dignity and respect.
To best serve his clients, Greg is licensed for life, health, annuities and registered for mutual funds in several states, holds his MBA from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, and has been featured on radio and television because of his subject-matter knowledge. He is also a proud United States Navy veteran.
Outside of work, you can find Greg spending time with his family, running or biking.
195 Park Ave.
Worcester, MA 01609
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.