Complimentary Workshop at New Canaan Nature Center in New Canaan, CT
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Strategies To Maximize Your Income & Reduce Your Taxation in Retirement
New Canaan Nature Center
144 Oenoke Ridge, New Canaan, CT 06840
– Thursday, July 13 at 6:30 p.m.
– Tuesday, July 18 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize your taxes? Social Security may be your largest source of income in retirement while taxes may be your largest expense. Not properly planning for both can lead to less income in retirement. Join us for a special workshop at New Canaan Nature Center where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security¹ and taxes² and what may be changing for the rest of 2023.
- The changing financial landscape for those approaching retirement.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility, high interest rates and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Why taxes can be one of your biggest retirement expenses without a proper plan in place.
- Immediate, actionable steps to protect your savings from heavy, unnecessary “retirement taxes.”
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies, common mistakes to avoid and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Planning for longevity, inflation, and future tax increases to ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize your taxation in retirement?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Philip Meese, Founder of Retirement In-Focus Wealth Management
Philip left the corporate world to engage directly with individuals. His work now provides him with the fulfilling experience of bringing his inside view of the global money system to benefit families navigating the tricky waters of retirement and legacy planning.
Philip has mentored hundreds of financial advisors as the publisher of the Financial Study Network. FSN has sponsored more than 500 public seminars taught by the nation’s leading financial educators in locations across the country.
*This workshop is not sponsored by or affiliated with the New Canaan Nature Center.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.