Held at K-State - Olathe Campus in Olathe, KS
JOIN US FOR A TWO-DAY RETIREMENT WORKSHOP
Discover How to Create a Retirement Plan in Your Best Interest
- Tuesdays, August 16 & August 23 at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.- OR -
- Thursdays, August 18 & August 25 at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Register today!
Retirement Masterclass is an informational workshop that covers the three main areas of holistic retirement planning. This course is designed for those 50 and up, who are looking to develop a holistic retirement plan. Traditional retirement “planning” consists of a stack of statements, a diversified pie chart and social security benefits. This workshop will help to guide you on how to create your own 21st Century Retirement Plan.
The workshop is designed to provide individuals who have recently retired or will be retiring in the next 15 years with accurate and up-to-date information on retirement strategies. Retirement Masterclass was created because of the lack of proper financial information in all areas of retirement. We will show you about the four-plan approach to creating a holistic retirement plan that will cover the main areas of your life.
The topics and subjects vary from traditional retirement planning, strategies to maximize Social Security benefits, how to start managing taxes in retirement now and create tax-free income, impact of bear markets and the importance of bucketing your retirement savings. Attendees will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets, as well as why retirees could face a potentially higher tax bracket in the future.
Held at K-State – Olathe Campus
22201 W. Innovation Dr.
Olathe, KS 66061
This event will be held in Room 145B on 8/16 & 8/23.
This event will be held in Room 120 on 8/18 & 8/25.
– Tuesdays, August 16 & August 23 at 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– OR –
– Thursdays, August 18 & August 25 at 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $39 $0*
Includes all workshop materials and fees.
*The cost of this workshop and workshop material is $39 which is being waived during this special. Includes one workbook per household.
On-location workshop sizes and seating are limited to ensure your safety, so register today!
Advance registration is required.
About Your Presenter
Retire Ready Academy
My goal is to empower you to make more informed decisions about your financial lives and show you how to better protect and potentially increase your wealth, while possibly reducing your retirement taxes. This is all done by using an informational based approach to your retirement.
Many pre-retirees and retirees I have met are working with financial advisors that may not have their best interest at heart. All they have to show is a stack of statements, a diversified pie chart, hidden and confusing fee schedules, and no real plan. All decisions in your own best interest start with proper retirement information and an investment of time!
About Retirement Masterclass
Our mission is to deliver straightforward and engaging retirement information for adults between the ages of 50 – 70. The workshop was established to help you make informed decisions on all areas of your retirement including healthcare in retirement, social security benefits, tax minimization strategies for retirement, investment & legacy planning.
The workshop was designed to provide you with tools and strategies that will allow you to build a comprehensive retirement plan and commit to “getting smart” about key elements on your plan. It will help to guide you on how to build and keep your wealth with advanced tax minimization strategies and investment planning.
Who Retirement Masterclass is for:
- Individuals who are recently retired or retiring in the next 15 years
- The majority of your retirement savings are in tax-deferred accounts and you are worried about future taxes in retirement
- Your retirement plan consists of a diversified portfolio, a social security statement and a “Naked Investment Plan”
- Individuals wanting to increase their financial literacy and create their own holistic retirement plan… (Income Distribution Plan, Investment Plan and Tax Minimization Plan)
- Investors seeking guidance on how investments, strategies and stock markets apply to them specially
- Understand the difference between fiduciary and non-fiduciary advice
- Learn how to Optimize your Social Security around your assets and pension
- How to create a bucket plan strategy with your investments
- Why ROTH conversions and TCJA could impact your retirement
Discover How to Create a Retirement Plan in Your Best Interest:
Define your ideal retirement with a concrete plan that aligns with your core values.
See the latest academic research to maximize your retirement savings.
Discover why your retirement plan needs to consist of more than a stack of statements and a diversified pie chart.
Obtain the strategies, tools, skills and objective information to confidently prepare for the retirement you deserve.
This Workshop Will Address the Following Topics:
- Tax minimization in a volatile market.
- How to maximize ROTH conversions in a down market.
- How to decide the best method of taking income during retirement.
- What are the core estate documents to have in place.
- Options for taking Social Security benefits.
- Ways to mitigate taxes before and after retirement.
- How to align your investments to meet your income needs in retirement.
Select your dates and register below for our upcoming Retirement Masterclass at K-State – Olathe Campus in Olathe, KS.
Includes all workshop materials.
*Registration fee waived.
Investment advisory services offered by duly registered individuals through CreativeOne Wealth, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor. CreativeOne Wealth, LCC and MOKAN Wealth Management are unaffiliated entities.
10560 Barkley St., #315
Overland Park, KS 66212
The Community College or University is not affiliated with the event and should not be contacted regarding the workshop.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Respond and learn how financial products, including life insurance and annuities can be used in various planning strategies for retirement. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please direct your clients to a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov. These concepts were derived under current laws and regulations. Changes in the law or regulations may affect the information provided. This information is not intended to be used – and cannot be used – to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.