Held at K-State – Olathe Campus in Olathe, KS
JOIN US FOR A RETIREMENT WORKSHOP
Discover How to Create a Retirement Plan in Your Best Interest
- Tuesdays, February 21 & February 28 at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.- OR -
- Thursdays, February 23 & March 2 at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Register today!
Retirement Masterclass is an informational workshop that covers the three main areas of holistic retirement planning. This course is designed for those 50 and up, who are looking to develop a holistic retirement plan. Traditional retirement “planning” consists of a stack of statements, a diversified pie chart and social security benefits. This workshop will help to guide you on how to create your own 21st Century Retirement Plan.
The workshop is designed to provide individuals who have recently retired or will be retiring in the next 15 years with accurate and up-to-date information on retirement strategies. Retirement Masterclass was created because of the lack of proper financial information in all areas of retirement. We will show you about the four-plan approach to creating a holistic retirement plan that will cover all the main areas of your life.
The topics and subjects vary from traditional retirement planning, strategies to maximize Social Security benefits, how to start managing taxes in retirement now and create tax-free income, impact of bear markets and the importance of bucketing your retirement savings. Attendees will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets, as well as why retirees could face a potentially higher tax bracket in the future.
Discover How to Create a Retirement Plan in Your Best Interest:
• Define your ideal retirement with a concrete plan that aligns with your core values.
• See the latest academic research to maximize your retirement savings.
• Discover why your retirement plan needs to consist of more than a stack of statements and a diversified pie chart.
• Obtain the strategies, tools, skills and objective information to confidently prepare for the retirement you deserve.
This Workshop Will Address The Following Topics:
• Tax minimization planning in a volatile market.
• How to maximize ROTH conversions in a down market.
• How to decide the best method of taking income during retirement.
• What are the core estate documents to have in place.
• Options for taking Social Security benefits.
• Ways to mitigate taxes before and after retirement.
• How to align your investments to meet your income needs in retirement.
Held at K-State – Olathe Campus
22201 W Innovation Dr,
Olathe, KS 66061
THIS WORKSHOP WILL TAKE PLACE IN ROOM 120.
– Tuesdays, February 21 & February 28 at 6:00 p.m.
– OR –
– Thursdays, February 23 & March 2 at 6:00 p.m.
*Registrants will receive one complimentary workbook per household.
On-location workshop sizes and seating are limited to ensure your safety, so register today!
Advance registration is required.
About Your Presenter
Retire Ready Academy
My goal is to empower you to make more informed decisions about your financial lives and show you how to better protect and potentially increase your wealth, while possibly reducing your retirement taxes. This is all done by using an informational-based approach to your retirement.
Many pre-retirees and retirees I have met are working with financial professionals who may not have their best interest at heart. All they have to show is a stack of statements, a diversified pie chart, hidden and confusing fee schedules, and no real plan. All decisions in your own best interest start with proper retirement information and an investment of time!
About Retirement Masterclass
Our mission is to deliver straightforward and engaging retirement information for adults between the ages of 50 – 70. The workshop was established to help you make informed decisions on all areas of your retirement including healthcare in retirement, social security benefits, tax minimization strategies for retirement, investment and legacy planning.
The workshop was designed to provide you with tools and strategies that will allow you to build a comprehensive retirement plan and commit to “getting smart” about key elements on your plan. It will help guide you on how to build and keep your wealth with advanced tax minimization strategies and investment planning.
Who Retirement Masterclass is for:
- Individuals who are recently retired or retiring in the next 15 years
- The majority of your retirement savings are in tax-deferred accounts and you are worried about future taxes in retirement
- Your retirement plan consists of a diversified portfolio, a social security statement and a “Naked Investment Plan”
- Individuals wanting to increase their financial literacy and create their own holistic retirement plan… (Income Distribution Plan, Investment Plan and Tax Minimization Plan)
- Investors seeking guidance on how investments, strategies and stock markets apply to them specially
- Understand the difference between fiduciary and non-fiduciary advice
- Learn how to Optimize your Social Security around your assets and pension
- How to create a bucket plan strategy with your investments
- Why ROTH conversions and TCJA could impact your retirement
By the end of the Masterclass, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of comprehensive planning.
- Strategically claim your Social Security benefits in a tax-friendly manner.
- Develop a tax-efficient income withdrawal plan for your retirement.
- Know the difference between fiduciary and non-fiduciary.
- Develop your own bucket strategy with your investments.
- Know what mistakes to avoid when working with an advisor.
- Determine if ROTH Conversions fit inside of your plan.
- How to factor in market volatility and stress test your retirement plan.
- Strategies to consider if you want to potentially increase your monthly net income in retirement.
- Create an efficient income distribution plan by properly filing for social security in a manner that optimizes your benefits around the provisional income formula and tax status of your assets.
- Learn the impact of filing early, on time or late.
- This section shows you how to maximize cash flow in your retirement.
- Qualifying for Social Security, benefit for spouses, working and claiming benefits, surviving spouse considerations and potential changes to the program.
- Traditional Withdrawal Strategies vs. Tax-Efficient Withdrawal Strategies.
- Details matter and managing them correctly means more income for you in retirement.
- Get the answer for “Where am I going to get income from”.
- How to properly structure your Withdrawal Plan and run multiple scenarios.
Tax Minimization Planning
No one likes to pay taxes but ignoring this planning issue can be one of the greatest risk inside of a retirement plan.
Why you could possibly face a higher tax bracket in retirement.
Learn about the 3 dates that have shaped baby boomers and their retirement planning.
How the TCJA has created a great opportunity in most pre-retirees lives to start reducing or possibly eliminate your retirement tax bill.
A tax-deferred saver has a giant target on its back and why Uncle Sam might be looking at you first to solve the challenges he faces.
Learn why retirees could lose more to taxes on their Social Security benefits than by claiming a less than maximum strategy.
Why you need a Tax-Focused approach in retirement.
How to implement a ROTH conversion strategy.
The lack of tax planning will ultimately be the difference between the taxes you paid and the taxes you could have planned.
Learn how to invest without using a crystal ball.
Challenges and investment risks that come with each type of investment strategy.
Gain an understanding of the MATH on your Investment Plan.
Why “Naked Investing” can cause a lot of sleepless nights.
What record low-interest rates, record high volatility and buying high and selling low mean.
The money cycle mistake that can make or break the longevity of your investments.
Learn how to bucket your money using a time horizon and needs assessment.
Different types of investment strategies that are being used right now.
Determine if an annuity is a good fit for your retirement.
How to buy time and reasons you may want to continue to buy low and high in retirement.
Select your dates and register below for our upcoming Retirement Masterclass at K-State – Olathe Campus in Olathe, KS.
Investment advisory services offered by duly registered individuals through CreativeOne Wealth, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor. CreativeOne Wealth, LCC and MOKAN Wealth Management are unaffiliated entities.
The Community College or University is not affiliated with the event and should not be contacted regarding the workshop.
At the end of the workshop, you will be provided an opportunity to visit with us one on one to discuss your specific circumstance in a private, comfortable setting. There is no obligation to you for this visit. At this visit you may be provided with information regarding the purchase of financial products. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please direct your clients to a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov. These concepts were derived under current laws and regulations. Changes in the law or regulations may affect the information provided. This information is not intended to be used – and cannot be used – to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.