Complimentary Event in Oldsmar, FL
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Oldsmar
4014 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677
Date & Time:
– Tuesday, February 20 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. There is no charge to attend!
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps you can take to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Matthew Corman, CFP®, Founder of Corman Financial Planning
Matthew E Corman is a Certified Financial Planner® professional who specializes in providing clients with retirement planning and wealth management guidance. He focuses on providing straightforward yet customized retirement and investment strategies to guide clients through retirement. He is also a book author and has written articles for financial publications including Kiplinger.
As a Certified Financial Planner® professional, he abides by the Fiduciary standard of care, meaning he is required to put clients’ interests first. CFP® professionals must pass a rigorous examination, as well as experience, education, and ethics requirements. Matthew completed his certificate in Financial Planning through Boston University. He graduated from Elon University with a Major in Business Administration. In his free time, Matthew is a single-digit handicap golfer and considers it a great day on the links when he breaks 80! When he’s not working or golfing, he enjoys cheering on Boston sports teams, traveling, staying fit, enjoying the beach or pool, and trying new cuisines.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.