Complimentary Event at Central College - Graham Hall & Conference Center in Pella, IA
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies to Help Maximize Your Retirement Income
*This seminar is not affiliated with or sponsored by Central College.
Central College – Graham Hall & Conference Center
812 University St, Pella, IA 50219
– Graham Conference Center on September 19 at 6:00 p.m. – Graham Conference Center on September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
– Graham Conference Center on September 19 at 6:00 p.m.
– Graham Conference Center on September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited and there is no charge to attend.
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits? Join us for an informative and interactive event at Central College – Graham Hall & Conference Center where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security and what may be changing in 2024.¹
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This interactive event combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Daniel Rundahl, President & Financial Advisor at Rundahl Financial Group
Dan’s mission is to serve others by helping them to first discover and understand their financial and retirement goals and then to help them shape a comprehensive plan to accomplish those goals.
Dan is the father of three beautiful kids, and along with his wife Tara, is a lifelong member of the Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Slater, IA. He has always believed that if you seek to provide service to others and live a life devoted to that service, the Lord will provide the rest.
In his spare time, Dan can be found running on one of Iowa’s beautiful outdoor trails, getting his hands dirty in his garage, or working alongside the family in their garden. They also enjoy their time as a family fishing, camping and spending time with their families and friends.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.