Complimentary Dinner Event at The Keeter Center in Point Lookout, MO
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Keep More of Your Hard-Earned Money in Retirement
Duet of Roast Pork Loin and Chicken Breast served with Sorghum Demi-Glace, Buttered Red Potatoes and Sautéed Squash.
The Keeter Center
1 Opportunity Ave
Point Lookout, MO 65726
– The Keeter Center on May 17 at 6:00 p.m. (FULL)
– The Keeter Center on May 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at The Keeter Center while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
Meet Your Host
Mike Gann, Advantage Retirement
Mike Gann is the founder and president of Advantage Retirement. He has been a licensed retirement professional in both Missouri and Arkansas since 2001, dedicating his time to asset-protection strategies.
Mike has been a member of the National Association of Professional Advisors since 2004. He has also been a member of the Society of Certified Senior Advisors and an annual qualifier of the Advisors Million Dollar Roundtable since 2003.
Mike believes client relationships are much more than just handshakes and meetings. His goal and wish is to help enhance your retirement years.
Gracie Gann, Advantage Retirement
Gracie Gann attended FIT University in New York City and Missouri State University where she received her bachelor’s degree in 2019. Launching a new career in 2021, Gracie came on as the 2nd generation at Advantage Retirement as a Retirement Income Specialist, pursuing her Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) certification. Gracie is eager to expand the range of financial services and strategies and progress the company as clients’ future retirement needs evolve.
Steve Helms, Independent Medicare Advisor & Missouri State Chief of Staff
Steve Helms, specializes in the Senior Medicare Market. As a Certified Specialist and independent advisor, Steve represents many different providers, thereby ensuring that you have a wide selection of companies to choose from and a plan that best fits your needs.
Steve is a veteran of the United States Army, who honorably served in the First Gulf War. He is also a Missouri State Chief of Staff for Senator Eric Burlson.
Medicare can be complicated, so don’t go it alone.
NPN:8987475, BUS2015-01476, #4973310, #147462565, LY8247V87SB
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.