Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
You and a guest are cordially invited to join us for a complimentary meal and a special presentation at Nona Blue Modern Tavern in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. Register below!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Nona Blue Modern Tavern while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement in the next 5 to 10 years. Seating is limited. Register below!
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Date & Time: Event-PrettyDate
Venue: Nona Blue Modern Tavern
Address: 325 Front St
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Homemade Meatloaf, served with mashed potatoes and vegetables or Duo Seafood Pasta, shrimp, salmon, spinach and peppers sautéed in garlic cream sauce with linguini.
Registration Closes In:
This Complimentary Meal & Presentation Will Show You:
Meet Your Host
Jeremy Pember, D.S. Drelich & Associates
Every day I work with individuals just like you — helping prepare families and businesses for financial success now and in the future.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
-Bachelor of Arts, Oral Roberts University
-Graduated Rhema Bible Training Center
-Faith and Family
-Active Lifestyle (surfing, mountain biking, football, hunting)
-Volunteer at local churches
Jeremy covers some of the fields of the Financial Industry and appreciates the importance of each aspect. All options are kept in mind as the team at D.S. Drelich & Associates help create comprehensive, lifetime financial plans for clients.
The services from D.S. Drelich & Associates include:
Financial Planning, Retirement Plans, 401K Planning, College Plans, Estate Plans, Life Insurance, Advisory Programs, IRA’s, Annuities, Long-Term Care, Mutual Funds, Comp Plans, Group Insurance, Disability
D.S. Drelich & Associates
7077 Bonneval Rd, Suite 390
Jacksonville, FL 32216
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.