Important Webinar For CA Baby Boomers
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Strategies To Maximize Your Income & Reduce Your Taxation in Retirement
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. Join us for a special webinar to learn timely strategies to ensure you don’t make any costly, irreversible mistakes!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits and reduce taxation? Join us for a special, live webinar where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security¹ and taxes², and what to expect for the rest of 2023.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- How you can create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
WEBINAR DATES & TIMES
– Monday, June 19 at 12:00 PM PDT
– Tuesday, June 20 at 6:30 PM PDT
– Thursday, June 22nd at 6:30 PM PDT
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive specific information about your personal options to help you decide the best time to take Social Security benefits.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By Up To 57%²
Kristie Cahill, CFP®
Founder | Haven Wealth Management
Kristie is a Certified Financial Planner and Wealth Advisor. She looks at each client’s financial situation like a unique puzzle. She knows one approach won’t work for every problem; that’s why she takes the time to understand each client.
Since 2000, Kristie has worked with several well-known investment management firms. She has deliberately chosen to work as a Registered Investment Advisor because it aligns her interests with clients’ needs.
Kristie graduated from California State University, Fresno, in 2000, with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism. She attained her CFP before the age of 40, too—less than 5% of first-time CFP holders are women under the age of 40. She holds her California life and health insurance licenses and has been a Certified Estate Planner since January 2014.
When she’s not at work, Kristie loves traveling, snowboarding, scuba diving and spending time with her husband, Shane, and their rescue cat, Jonesy.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.