Complimentary Drinks & Appetizers at Oscar Carl Vineyard in Sioux City, IA
Women's Retirement Declassified
Navigating Women's Unique Retirement Needs
Oscar Carl Vineyard
1473 Buchanan Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
– Tuesday, June 20 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Women often face unique and challenging obstacles in retirement, particularly overcoming the retirement income gap. Join us for a special presentation at Oscar Carl Vineyard while we discuss important financial topics for women in or nearing retirement.
What we’ll cover:
- How to help overcome the unique and significant challenges that women often face in retirement.
- How to help make the most of what you’ve made and navigate your retirement income accounts including 401(k)s, 403(b)s, IRAs, TSPs, etc.
- How to potentially maximize Social Security income and take advantage of spousal benefits.
- Powerful strategies that may help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Understanding potential risks and costly mistakes that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And much more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Let’s face it: women and men are different in so many ways! Income in retirement can be different too.
More than 80% of Americans are worried they won’t have enough money for retirement¹ and over 78 million Baby Boomers are set to retire in the next decade. In addition, women may face unique retirement challenges that men do not:
- Women are typically paid less over their lifetime.
- Women are living longer than men on average, meaning their retirement income needs to last longer.
- Women have a higher likelihood of living alone in retirement².
- Women have a tendency to invest more conservatively compared to men, which can lead to less growth of their retirement assets over their lifetime³.
It’s important to know about these challenges, and create a plan to combat them, so you can reach your retirement income goals.
Meet Your Host
Michael Nash, CLU®, ChFC®, LUTCF, Financial Advisor & Founder of M.G. Nash Financial Solutions
Mike Nash, Founder of MG Nash Financial Solutions is a Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®), Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) and holds his life and health licenses along with securities registrations. He strives to impart the knowledge required for clients to make informed financial decisions. Mike understands that establishing goals and then implementing effective strategies are critical to having a reliable retirement.
Mike’s passionate about nurturing client relationships. He and his staff take a personal approach when working with clients, tailoring plans to each one’s circumstances. Solid long-term relationships are built on honesty, integrity and trust, and Mike believes in working to earn yours.
Securities and advisory services offered through CreativeOne Securities, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC and an investment advisor. M.G. Nash Financial Solutions, Inc. and CreativeOne Securities, LLC are not affiliated.
3214 Singing Hills Blvd.
Sioux City, IA 51106
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.