Complimentary Workshop at Motlow State Community College - Smyrna Campus
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
If you’re preparing for retirement, retired or recently retired, this is a workshop you don’t want to miss!
Special Directions: This workshop will take place in the Hiatt-Spivey Center, Room 321. You can view a link to the campus map here.
Motlow State Community College – Smyrna Campus
5002 Motlow College Blvd, Smyrna, TN 37167
– MSCC on Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m.
– MSCC on Saturday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Motlow State Community College – Smyrna Campus while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- How the expected passing of the SECURE Act 2.0 may impact your retirement income and tax plan.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Hosts
Tommy Enoch & Scott Oldham, Providence Retirement Strategies
Tommy Enoch and Scott Oldham are partners of Providence Retirement Strategies and lifelong residents of middle Tennessee. The mission of Providence Retirement is to help people plan for a stress-free retirement.
Tommy has over 35 years of experience helping people in or near retirement. For the last 25 years, he has focused primarily on conservative financial planning with a #1 priority of protecting the principle of clients’ nest eggs they have spent a lifetime accumulating. He is very knowledgeable of financial markets and products.
Scott spent a good portion of his working years in the corporate world and is a self-professed “numbers geek”. He started selling Medicare Advantage plans in 2008 and added Medicare Supplements, as well as Life & Long-Term Care products soon after that.
In 2010, Tommy and Scott, childhood friends, found out they were in similar markets and decided to form Providence Retirement Strategies. With their combined knowledge, they help clients set up a financial road map to navigate retirement. This map includes looking at Social Security and other retirement income sources, such as Medicare, potential long-term care costs, tax consequences faced when accessing IRA’s/401(k)’s, legacy planning and, most important, making sure each client and their spouse don’t outlive your money.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.