Important Webinar for GA & SC Baby Boomers
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. Join us for a special webinar to learn timely strategies to help ensure you don’t make any costly, irreversible mistakes!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits? Join us for a special, live webinar where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security and what may be changing in 2024.¹
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- Taxation of Benefits: How to help avoid paying too much in tax.
- Filing options based on marital status.
- How to take advantage of spousal benefits.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.³
- And MUCH more!
WEBINAR DATES & TIMES
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m. EDT – Thursday, September 21 at 3:00 p.m. EDT – Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m. EDT
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m. EDT
– Thursday, September 21 at 3:00 p.m. EDT
– Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m. EDT
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a plan for retirement income that can help you decide the best time to take Social Security benefits.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By Up To 57%²
Mark Fricks, RFC®, ChFEBC, National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder
Co-Founder & Investment Advisor Representative
As an author, speaker and radio host, Mark finds himself on a constant quest to ensure his clients understand how their money is working for them and how planning can help them reach their retirement goals. His clients are at the center of the planning process and Mark and his team strive to serve them with integrity and unparalleled service.
Ethical in his practices and honest in his relationships, Mark focuses on continuously educating himself and his staff on financial-related issues including federal benefits packages.
Mark also has a deep understanding of federal benefits and is able to offer guidance to help federal employees with their retirement decisions. Mark is happy to perform a no-cost analysis that provides an accurate snapshot of their current and future benefits. He is knowledgeable and can answer their pre- and post-retirement questions, always explaining the various options available that could improve their income.
Mark has 3 adult children, 4 grandsons and 2 granddaughters. He is an ordained elder and is involved in international mission work.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company. We are not affiliated with any government agency. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.