Important Webinar For Baby Boomers
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Optimizing Your Tax Strategy
Strategies To Maximize Your Income & Reduce Your Taxation in Retirement
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. Join us for a special webinar to learn timely strategies to ensure you don’t make any costly, irreversible mistakes!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits? Join us for a special, live webinar where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security¹ and taxes² and what may be changing in 2023.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- How you can create tax-free retirement income and potentially lower your tax bracket in retirement.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
WEBINAR DATES & TIMES
– Thursday, October 27 at 6:00 p.m. CDT – Saturday, October 29 at 10:00 a.m. CDT – Tuesday, November 1 at 6:00 p.m. CDT
– Thursday, October 27 at 6:00 p.m. CDT
– Saturday, October 29 at 10:00 a.m. CDT
– Tuesday, November 1 at 6:00 p.m. CDT
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This webinar combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a plan for retirement income that can help you decide the best time to take Social Security benefits.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By Up To 57%²
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan for retirement income and a Social Security strategy review!
A simple, 3-step process will show you how you may be able to improve retirement success, lower your tax bill and determine when you’ll be ready for retirement.
Financial Life Matters
Pat is a United States Air Force Gulf War Era veteran.
In 2005 he became President of a national financial services company working with financial professionals all over the country for over a decade.
As the needs of Americans living in or preparing for retirement evolved, Pat believed there was an obligation to update the methods and tools used to support their evolution.
Pat founded Financial Life Matters LLC in Lawrence, KS to provide independent, education-based retirement income planning. It was important to Pat to create a company that is independent of outside influence to act solely in the best interest of his clients. Education is the foundation for guidance, eliminating outdated concepts and approaches.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.