Complimentary Wine Tasting & Presentation at Vino Cellars in Springfield, MO
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
MENU: Wine & Charcuterie
2137 W Republic Rd, Springfield, MO 65807
– Tuesday, January 23 at 6:00 p.m.
– Thursday, January 25 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Complimentary wine and charcuterie will be served. There is no charge to attend!
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to help you reduce one of the biggest concerns of many Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.²
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Scott Stone, Co-Founder & President | Retirement Income Planning Service, LLC.
Your presenter for this event is Scott E. Stone, who has worked directly with clients and advisers for over 25 years in the financial service industry. Previously, Scott was part of the Senior Executive Management team for two Fortune 100 companies. He taught and supervised financial advisors on working with clients using integrity and responsibility while always putting the client first. With this approach leading the way, his team produced meaningful, practical, and precisely executed strategies for retirement income planning, accumulation, and stability for businesses and individuals. Scott’s responsibilities have also included overseeing more than 3000 advisors, in addition to managing hundreds of employees and associated firms. His professional career has taken him from Main Street to Wall Street and back.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. We are not affiliated with any government agency. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.