Complimentary Dinner Event at Coyote Moon Grille in St. Cloud, MN
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies To Maximize Your Retirement Income
Coyote Moon Grille
480 55th Ave SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
– Coyote Moon Grille on May 25 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Coyote Moon Grille while we discuss important topics for those in or nearing retirement.
What we’ll cover:
- How the expected passing of the SECURE Act 2.0 may impact your retirement income and tax plan.
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Every attendee will receive a complimentary copy of the bestselling book, “Sowing the Seeds of Retirement.” This guide will help consumers understand the options available to preserve their retirement savings in order to enjoy a satisfying and comfortable harvest, doing the things you choose. Nyles believes when you’ve worked so hard, you want your money to last.
Meet Your Host
Nyles R. Gentz, President of Gentz Financial
As Founder of Gentz Financial, Nyles is committed to helping Minnesotans with their retirement income planning. He strives to build lifelong relationships with clients by asking questions and truly listening so he can understand each unique, individual situation.
Nyles is a popular and prominent public speaker. His informative seminars and insurance sales presentations have shown hundreds of area residents how to avoid unnecessary taxes on Social Security and IRAs/401(k)s, as well as how to protect and preserve their retirement savings, Nyles also hosts a weekly retirement-focused radio show in the St. Cloud area on KNSI 99.3 FM, “Planning for lifetime income with Gentz Financial Services.”
He is a member of The Better Business Bureau. Nyles has been involved in many organizations, including past Head Elder at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Buffalo, past President and board member of Let’s Go Fishing with Seniors Buffalo Chapter, and past board member of the Buffalo Hospital Foundation.
Nyles and his wife, Helane, are long-time residents of Buffalo and live on a hobby farm near Buffalo Lake. They have four children and seven grandchildren. In his free time, Nyles enjoys traveling, hunting, fishing, collecting John Deere memorabilia, and any other activity that allows him to spend more time with his family.
Wednesday mornings at 8 a.m. or catch the rebroadcast Saturdays at 2 p.m. & Sundays at 9 a.m.
Listen to Nyles speak LIVE regarding current retirement topics!
Thursday mornings at 10:30 a.m. or catch the rebroadcast Sundays at noon.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.