Complimentary Event at Utah State University-Tooele in Tooele, UT
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits & Surviving Market Volatility
Strategies to Help Maximize Your Retirement Income
Utah State University-Tooele
345 S Tooele Blvd, Tooele, UT 84074
– Tuesday, July 18 at 6:30 p.m.
– Thursday, July 20 at 6:30 p.m.
Seating is limited and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your Social Security benefits? Join us for an informative and interactive event at Utah State University-Tooele where we will discuss the following important topics:
- What’s new for Social Security and what may be changing in 2023.¹
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.²
- Claiming strategies & planning techniques to help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
- How Social Security Benefits relate to, and affect, your taxes in retirement and how to avoid excessive taxation.
- Little-known claiming strategies and planning techniques to help you maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How properly claiming spousal benefits may increase your lifetime Social Security income.
- How Social Security ties into your overall retirement income plan.
- Common filing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Survivor Benefits: What they are and how they work.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a strategy to maximize your Social Security benefits?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This interactive event combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan that will help you understand the best time to take Social Security.
Claiming Your Social Security Benefits at the Wrong Age May Reduce Your Benefits By 57%³
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Failing to maximize your benefits could potentially leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help ensure you’re optimizing your Social Security strategy in conjunction with your overall retirement income and tax strategy. We’ll also talk about strategies to help protect your assets from the impact of market volatility so you don’t outlive your retirement savings.
Meet Your Host
Trevor Phibbs, Founder & CEO of Phibbs Financial
My name is Trevor Phibbs, and I’m the founder of Phibbs Financial, a full-service retirement planning firm acting with fiduciary standards. Our clients worked and sacrificed for years to get the opportunity to retire. Our job is helping them obtain financial freedom to enjoy the things that are most important to them; to encourage them to live their lives to fullest knowing we’ll be there for them. We combine both growth and protected money strategies alongside tax minimization planning, healthcare planning, and legacy planning so you can take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy life knowing your retirement is protected no matter what life has in store.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
We are not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.