Complimentary Wine & Hors d'Oeuvres at The Gathering Place in Topeka, KS
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Attendees will receive individual charcuterie boards, wine and dessert.
The Gathering Place
2900 SW Macvicar Ave
Topeka, KS 66611
– Tuesday, September 12 at 6:00 p.m.
– Thursday, September 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served. There is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for complimentary wine, hors d’oeuvres and a special presentation at The Gathering Place while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Ken Vander Hart, ChFC, RICP®, President of Harvest Financial Group, Senior Financial Advisor
Ken believes in long-term, dedicated relationships with a lot of personal interaction. The level of client service that the team provides helps ensure that the financial and retirement income plans remain suitable to his clients’ goals and flexible enough to meet their changing needs.
Besides holding the designation of Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) & Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), Ken is also a Certified Kingdom Advisors® representative, as his faith is a strong component of his business life.
As a leader in the community, Ken serves on several nonprofit boards including Topeka Bible Church and Trash Mountain Project. Ken is married to Marcy and father to Brittany, Keaton and Chase. He is also a proud papa to five grandchildren: Jackson, Brock, Marlo, Cooper and Belle. In his spare time, he enjoys biking, golfing, wine tasting and spending time with family.
KS State License #1669476
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance, annuity, or securities product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how financial products, including annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice. Investing involves risk, including the loss of principal. No Investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in a period of declining values. Any references to protection benefits or lifetime income generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. We are not affiliated with any government agency.