Complimentary Dinner at Boone's Long Lake Inn in Traverse City, MI
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
8 Oz Prime Rib, Grilled Chicken Breast, Pasta Primavera
Boone’s Long Lake Inn
7208 Secor Road
Traverse City, MI 49685
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m. – Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m.
– Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. There is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your income in retirement and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a complimentary meal and special presentation at Boone’s Long Lake Inn while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Meet Your Host
Timothy Alfieri, Financial Advisor
Hudson Agency LLC
Tim Alfieri is a Traverse City native who has a strong passion for helping folks make the most of their retirement. Tim’s knowledge and creativity in the financial field helps to ensure his clients receive a planning process unlike others in the industry. Tim’s passions in life don’t stop when he leaves the office. Tim is a die hard Lions’ fan, attending games when he can (I know, we all have our faults) and loves spending time outdoors with his better half Sara, and three kids Ella, Liam & Kinsley.
Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how financial products, including annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Investing involves risk, including the loss of principal. No Investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in a period of declining values. Any references to protection benefits or lifetime income generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.