Complimentary Workshop at Lee County Library in Tupelo, MS
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
We All Deserve A Retirement We Can Be Confident In
Do you have a plan to ensure you won’t outlive your retirement income or pay more than your fair share to the IRS? With NEW legislation that may increase tax rates, a growing national debt, market volatility and future uncertainty around Social Security benefits, there are a lot of unknowns and risks in retirement to consider. Is your existing strategy strong enough to survive?
Join us for an enlightening presentation to learn about the latest strategies to help preserve your assets, maximize your retirement income, reduce market risk and lower your taxes.
Lee County Library
219 N. Madison St., Tupelo, MS 38801
– Tupelo Library on August 23 at 6:00 p.m. – Tupelo Library on August 24 at 6:00 p.m.
– Tupelo Library on August 23 at 6:00 p.m.
– Tupelo Library on August 24 at 6:00 p.m.
Join us for a special presentation at Lee County Library while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
What we’ll cover:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Critical steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
All attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for their current retirement income plan.
A simple, 3-step process showing how you may be able to improve retirement success, lower your tax bill and determine when you’ll be ready for retirement.
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN:
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current retirement income plan.
Medical expenses represent
67% of all personal
bankruptcies in retirement.²
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. Think about it: A couple that turned 65 in 2020 can expect to pay $295,000 out-of-pocket on health care costs in retirement³. That projection doesn’t even include long-term care costs, which could potentially cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is your retirement income healthy enough to withstand these expenses?
Founder | Ability Management Group
Neal prides himself on continuing education so he can better serve his clients, and is a 21-year qualifier for leadership council and is a current member of the Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT). He is licensed in life and health insurance, and is a graduate of the Jim Ingram Leadership School of Business and the University of Mississippi.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.