Complimentary Workshop at Willmar Conference Center in Willmar, MN
Maximizing Your Retirement Income & Surviving Market Volatility
Gain Control of Your Taxes, Income & Social Security Benefits in Retirement
Willmar Conference Center
240 23rd St SE, Willmar, MN 56201
– Thursday, April 27 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
Do you have a plan to help maximize your retirement income and avoid outliving your savings? Join us for a special presentation at Willmar Conference Center while we discuss the following important topics for those in or nearing retirement:
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- The impact that proposed changes to tax laws, market volatility and rising inflation may have on your retirement income.¹
- How you may be able to create guaranteed income in retirement and protect your savings from market volatility.*
- Steps to avoid one of the biggest fears of Baby Boomers—running out of money in retirement.
- Social Security timing and claiming strategies to help maximize your benefits.
- Ways you may be able to lock-in historically low tax rates now, before proposed tax changes go into effect.¹
- Planning for rising health care premiums that may cost the average retiree tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.³
- How to help preserve your assets to create a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
- Understanding potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And MUCH more!
Do you have a retirement income strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This workshop combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable professionals, in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
Meet Your Host
Kevin Bright, Financial Advisor | Gentz Financial
A year after working in the wholesale lumber industry, Kevin realized his passion was to assist individuals and families with planning for their futures. Kevin began his career in the financial services industry at Allianz Life in 2016, wholesaling fixed indexed annuities. Kevin quickly moved from taking inbound calls to managing some of the top advisor relationships in the industry. This position provided him the opportunity to work closely with Nyles Gentz and Gentz Financial Services.
Kevin is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism while working with the individuals and families Gentz Financial serves.
Kevin and his fiancé, Brianna, purchased a home in Monticello, Minnesota in 2019. They look forward to planting their roots and growing within the central Minnesotan communities. In Kevin’s free time, he enjoys hunting, fishing, and spending time with his family.
*Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company; not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.