Complimentary Event at Campaign-Venue in Campaign-City, Campaign-State
Preserve What Matters Most to You
Strategies for Estate Planning, Preservation & Retirement Income
Campaign-Address1Campaign-Address2, Campaign-City, Campaign-State Campaign-Zipcode
Seating is limited. There is no charge to attend!
Do you know how to keep your assets out of probate, reduce tax-exposure and create a plan to ensure your heirs retain your assets?
Join us at Campaign-Venue for an enlightening presentation that may help you better understand estate planning strategies to help you preserve assets and understand how assets are transferred to heirs. We’ll discuss:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills and trusts.
- Reducing tax exposure when transferring assets to heirs.
- How to plan your estate to make sure it passes on to your loved ones most efficiently.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
- Preserving your assets against potential risks such as children’s debt, changing tax laws, divorce and disability.
- Identifying the documents needed to preserve your estate.
- Establishing a power of attorney and why it could be important.
- Strategies to help preserve heirs from blowing their inheritance.
- Leveraging dollars for planned charitable giving.
- Why putting property in your children’s names may be a mistake.
- Developing a plan to pay for nursing home expenses if needed while in retirement.
- And much more!
Do you have an estate plan in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
This presentation combines two empowering elements:
Live instruction from knowledgeable financial professionals in an engaging, easy-to-understand format.
Actionable Next Steps
An opportunity to receive a complimentary retirement snapshot analysis for your current plan.
67% of Americans
have no estate plan.²
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. Despite more than 50% of Americans thinking that estate planning is at least somewhat important, only 33% have a will or living trust.² When asked why they don’t have a will, 1 out of 3 respondents believe they don’t have enough assets to leave behind.
Meet Your Host
Agent-Name | Agent-Company
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. We are not affiliated with any government agency. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.